Abortion is one of the evilest scourges to plague our modern world. It results in the deaths of over 70 million innocent babies worldwide every year. It is the intentional destruction of life in the womb, made in the image of God and endowed by God with inherent worth, dignity and value. Yet so many today are silent on this horrendous issue. Even many Christians speak “softly” about the hard truth of the massacre of the unborn.
However, we must deal truthfully with the problem if we are to prescribe the right cure. There is hope. But that hope is only found in the Gospel and from a genuinely Christian worldview.
In this episode, in order to understand today’s abortion industry, we take a look at its founder – Margaret Sanger. We see how her life and upbringing, the various radical ideologies she espoused (such as racism, Malthusian eugenics and Marxism), and her lifestyle all contributed to the shape of the abortion industry today. As we explore these things, we will see just how dark abortion is, but also how gloriously bright the light of the Gospel can shine into this darkness.
You can read the article version of this episode here: https://www.theotivity.com/post/killer-angel-margaret-sanger
Resources for this episode:
- Killer Angel: A Biography of Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger by George Grant
- The animated shorts “The Procedure” and modern-day child sacrifice
- Info videos from Live Action
- CHOICE42.COM – a consistently Christian Pro-Life organization run by Laura Klassen
- WENEEDALAW.CA – a ministry arm of ARPA Canada that works on the end of advocacy and petitioning the Civil Government
- Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform, another pro-Life group in Canada that works in public education around the dark truth of abortion
Consider DONATING to support the work of THEOTIVITY.
Visit theotivity.com for more content. Sign up for our monthly email Newsletter to stay updated on all the latest content. Please consider sharing this episode and leaving a 5-star review on your podcast app to help us grow. Follow us at @theotivity on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble).